Effective date: Friday, May 25, 2018
What Personal Data and Application Data do we collect?
We collect Personal Data that you have provided to us, such as when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. The types of Personal Data we collect may include your name, email address, title, company information, technical application information, and any other information you choose to provide. You may, however, visit parts of our site anonymously.
To make our Site, Product, and related services more useful to you, we may also collect Personal Data such as Information Protocol (IP) address, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your usage of our Site and Product.
The LeanSentry service collects Application Data related to the performance of the servers in your environment that are being monitored. This data is stored securely in our system.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You may choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
What do we use your information for?
Any Personal Data or feedback we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to our business relationship.
Any Application Data we collect from your servers:
- Will only be used for the purpose of providing you a performance monitoring service, and will never be sold.
What is our legal basis for processing Peronal Data and Application Data?
LeanSentry only uses Personal Data and Application Data in compliance with the law. Our legal bases for processing Personal Data and Application Data constitute the circumstances under which our processing may occur:
- To provide the Service: It is necessary for us to process Personal Data and Application Data to provide our Service to you based on our contractual agreement or to fulfil your requests prior to your signing up for the Service.
- To communicate with you, to create anonymous data for analytics, and for compliance and safety: These processing activities constitute our legitimate interests for the purposes of communicating product information and/or direct marketing communications. We carefully consider your rights before processing any data based on our legitimate interests. We will not process your Personal Data or Application Data in cases for which your rights supersede our legitimate interests (unless you have consented to our processing of your data and/or we are required or permitted to do so by law). You have the right to opt out of these communications at any time using the links provided in our email correspondence or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To comply with the law: LeanSentry must process Personal Data and Application Data to meet our legal obligations.
- With your consent: LeanSentry processes Personal Data and Application Data with your consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time using the links provided in our email correspondence or by contacting us.
Your choices regarding your Personal Data
We offer our customers choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of Personal Data. You may access, update, or change Personal Data by logging into the LeanSentry Product or by emailing us.
We may periodically send you free newsletters and emails that directly promote the use of our site or the purchase of our Product. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the detailed unsubscribe instructions in those emails or by emailing . If you opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails regarding your account or our ongoing business relationship.
You may request that your account be deactivated and your Personal Data and/or Application Data be deleted by emailing us, but note that we may be required (by law or for legitimate business purposes) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements.) When we delete your information, it will be deleted from the active database, but we may retain cached or archived copies of Personal Data. We will otherwise retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services as well as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Data and Application Data. These security measure protect your Personal Data and Application Data from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Third party vendors
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies (see below). We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our third party vendors who may process Personal Data include:
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 16 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
Because we are committed to protect and respect your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). We therefore require your consent to process Personal Data and acknowledge the rights of EU citizens for access, correction, and deletion of Personal Data as well as the right to revoke consent.
Note that LeanSentry is based in the United States, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law (except when the information is governed by GDPR). By accessing the LeanSentry website located at www.leansentry.com and the associated products, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the U.S.
Mvolo LLC d/b/a LeanSentry
16 E. Lancaseter Ave.
Ardmore, PA 19003
This policy was last modified on Friday, May 25, 2018.